Terms And Conditions
We Make It Simple
To get Rent Rebate
- Your name must be on the lease
- Only one rebate per lease
- Only one person and one rebate per lease
- You never lived In this complex before
- No Current or former employees of the property
- Transfer or move to properties under the same management, don`t qualify for rebate
- Being refereed by a resident or another locating service disqualify from rebate
- The leased community must work with all locators
- We must be paid by the community you leased at first before we can release your rebate
- You must claim the rebate within 90 days of move in
- Apartments Rent Rebate And Agents Name MUST be on the guest card and lease application and all other paperwork
How much is the Rebate?
- 6 month leases get flat $50 rebate.
- under $600 flat rebate $50
- No rebates for month-to-month contracts
For more questions about the rebate amount, process and terms call 214-230-7368 or visit our FAQ in the Cash Rebate section
How it works ?
We will receive the referral fee after your moved into your new apartment. Typically we are paid by the apartment community, between 3-8 weeks but delays do happen. Your Rent Rebate; Visa Gift Card or Check will be sent to you immediately after we receive the referral fee.
A quick reminder, in order to qualify and receive the cash back rebate
- You must sign a new lease, move in to the rental property, and reside there for more than 60 days.
- Your name must be on the lease agreement as an occupant.
- Apartments Rent Rebate Inc has been paid by the leased community or management company.